Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Day of Second Grade

Wednesday night was the Meet & Greet night (as well as school pictures) at Carson's new school. He was nervous about meeting his teacher and being around classmates he's never met. I wasn't worried about him because I know he makes friends easily and is an all around good kid.

He really wasn't excited about me taking a picture of him with his new teacher but I wouldn't go without!
It was a cool morning so Carson's plans of wearing a t-shirt and shorts were changed to jeans and a jacket. His backpack was so full of school supplies that I think he's standing funny in this picture just to keep from falling over!

It's hard to believe I have a second grader, however, I'm looking forward to watching this great kid grow into a young man and I know he'll have a fabulous education at one of the best schools in town. It just so happens that I was a para educator at this elementary school for three years.


No comments: