Thursday, August 23, 2012

Master Bedroom & Bath

I am finally getting around to taking some pictures of our new house. Finding the time to take pictures when everything is clean seems almost impossible! I am honestly a clean person but when you have 3 rugrats boys around who haven't quite figured out the picking up part OR the listening to mom part.....well things just aren't the way I'd like them to be. I can't blame this all on them, because honeslty when I get home from work, make supper, give baths, and wrestle everyone into pjs, I'm too darn exhausted to care about the dishes that are in the sink or the toys that are on the bathroom floor. Anyhow....here are some pictures of our master bedroom and bathroom.

 Our bedroom was inspired by the HGTV 2012 Dream Home. Of course I had to go on a search to find similar items that we could afford. The paint color from Sherwin Williams was the only exact match.

More house posts coming soon....hopefully!

No comments: