Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday Boy

My sweet little Collin turned 4 years old on June 6th. Can you believe it?....4....yes, 4 years has gone by incredibly too fast. He is by far the most "mama's boy" that I have. He tells me all the time how much he misses me. I honestly think it's his way of saying he loves me because he'll even say it when I'm home all day. In fact, he just came out of his room (where the little stinker should be sleeping) to tell me he misses me!

Since his birthday fell so close to the big moving day, we didn't plan a party for this little guy. I convinced him that it was okay to share a party with his brother in July. He was easily convinced, as long as I promised him a race car party. A race car party....I've only heard about this race car party since the day after he turned 3! I still wanted to do something special for his actual birthday so he go tto choose for himself what he wanted to do. We enjoyed an early evening at the splash ground, a super special Thomas the Train present, and a cupcake complete with a candle match. It ended up being quite the special day for Mr. Collin!

Happy 4th Birthday Little Man!
We Love You to the Moon and Back!
Mom & Dad

No comments: