Thursday, July 16, 2009

Walking!

Collin has officially began walking! It all started last Friday when we went for an afternoon of swimming at Harmon Pool. Collin and Carson both love water, but boy was I a bit surprised when Collin crawled from the shallow end out towards the middle! When the water would start to get nose-level, he would stand up. I had never seen him stand up on his own! On Sunday he decided his new favorite toy was the vacuum that Carson received as his first birthday present from Daddy who was in Iraq. This new favorite toy gave him plenty of opportunities to stand and "attempt" to push it. Monday morning when we arrived at Krystal's I was busy telling her how I thought Collin might be walking soon and as I sat him down he stood on his own so Krystal moved a chair closer to him and he walked to it! Since then, he has become a little more confident and taking bigger risks. It won't be long and I'll be a busy mother of two little running everywhere, getting into trouble, much-loved boys!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Yay!!! You will have your hands full! Have fun!