Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fun at the Lake!

Brett and I both had Friday July 3rd off so we began celebrating the holiday at the Starostka lake that afternoon. Carson enjoyed swimming in the water, riding the jet ski and playing in the sand.
Stan the One Man Band provided entertainment for the evening. We all enjoyed the delicious food, great music, and fireworks from the arena.
Carson wore Mary out with all his dancing!

I just love Collin's expressions!!

On Saturday Danny made fajitas.

Carson enjoyed riding in the canoe with the big kids.

Splashing!!

Collin loves playing in the sand and doesn't even put it in his mouth!

My parents came up to spend the 4th of July day with us. My Dad & Brett enjoyed fishing and my Mom played with the boys.

We all had a great time at the lake! We were so tired after spending two days on the beach that we were all sound asleep by dark on the 4th. Maybe next year we'll stay awake to watch the fireworks from the Country Club!

No comments: