Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trip to Omaha

Riding in the stroller.

Going down in the elevator with Daddy.


Pulling Carson's hair.

Something to do when you are bored....play with post-its!


Big boy!





Swimming at the hotel.


I had a 3 day Early Childhood Conference in Omaha last week. My mom went along to watch the boys in the hotel so that I could nurse Collin over my breaks. Everything went pretty well...except for sleeping! The first night I got about 3 hrs and my mom thinks she got only 1 hr!! The 2nd night went better...Collin slept with me, Carson got his own bed to sprawl out in, and my mom slept on the couch in the other room. During the day they walked to Cabela's, rode the elevator and played games & read books in the room. Brett came through on his way home on Wednesday night and we did some shopping and ate at Famous Dave's.

No comments: