Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Weekend

The boys dyed Easter eggs on Saturday afternoon. I procrastinated and didn't buy dye until that day so it took me trips to two different stores before I found some.


Grandma Betty came up Saturday afternoon and watched the boys for us while we went out on a date. We enjoyed dinner at the Alley Rose and a trip to look around the new house (again).

The boys were up early (Carson was up at 4:45) on Easter morning all ready to begin their egg hunt.

Cash enjoyed his first Easter basket full of goodies!


I didn't get very good pictures of Carson & Collin hunting eggs because they were running so fast through the house, but I happened to get this cute one of Cash making a funny face at me. Check out all of those teeth!


We hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

No comments: