Friday, August 12, 2011

3 Months Old

Big beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes!
Drool, drool, drool....and more drool!
Cash seems to be drooling all the time now. I think I got rid of most of the bibs because Carson & Collin rarely used them. I think I'll be purchasing more!

Crying, crying, crying....and more crying!

Cash still cries a lot but there are days where I think he is getting much better. In fact, his days have been great right now but his nights have been awful. He went from sleeping through the night for 6 weeks to waking every 1-3 hours.

Cash weighed 12lbs 11oz when we saw the pediatrician last week. He said he looks like a healthy boy and that he just has some troubles sleeping. I know they say it isn't possible to spoil a baby but boy does he know how to be spoiled!

*No smiles for the camera today*


No comments: