Friday, June 19, 2009

Photo Challenge #1 SAVE

My friend Heather created a photo challenge. This weeks challenge is to post a picture(s) of ways my family saves money.

My first SAVE is Carson's gardening project. We have a small yard with no room for a garden, so this year we decided to plant tomatoes and peppers in pots on our deck. Carson has been doing a great job watering them, pulling weeds, and watching them grow! He loves to eat tomatoes and we often cook with jalapeno peppers so this will save a few dollars off our grocery bill this summer.


My second SAVE is my personal "gym" in our basement. I have opted not to spend extra dollars on a gym membership (& a babysitter!) so I have been working out at home in the evenings after the kids go to bed.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Good job Amy! I like the crops you did with the pics.