Friday, May 15, 2009

Why? When? Can We?


Carson has been full of questions lately. He has recently expressed his desire to become a big brother once again. Much to the shock of his parents! He asks when we are eating, "Can we please have another baby! I just want another baby. Can we have as many babies and Jon & Kate Plus 8?" He lifts my shirt at night while he's laying in bed next to me and puts his ear next to my tummy and says, "Ya got a baby in there mom?" In addition to his endless questions of "when, why, can we?", he has also taken upon himself the responsibility of caring for his brother. In a quite compassionate way I might add. He offers to feed Collin. He will "save" him if he's crawling towards the stairs. And on a recent outing he announced, "You guys go right ahead and shop. Don't mind me I'll just be right over here pushing Collin in the stroller." What happen to my little boy? I can hardly believe he is almost 4 years old and at times talks like he is going on 10!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Carson is such a great big brother! It is hard to believe he will be 4 soon! Love the pictures of him riding his bike, though I would be a nervous wreck too!

Also LOVE the pics of the kids eating spaghetti a few weeks ago. I have to say SO SORRY for what I am sure was a huge mess under Eiley's chair! She sure loves spaghetti.

Just FYI, you all were invited to Eiley's tea party this morning :-)