Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Smart Little Boy!

Carson has changed so much since he turned three! He is now able to spell his name, recognize letters, and tell us his birth date. We are currently working on our address with him. He has also changed in a "not so good" way. He has been telling us "no" when we ask him to do something, hitting and kicking when he doesn't like something (like time-out) and is quite bossy. He has proven to me that my patience is way less than I ever imagined. I am constantly threatening to "send him to the moon"! Is that possible anyone? Since it is almost November we have been reminding him that Santa Clause is watching to see if he is being good! The other day I was explaining to him that he would need to pick out some toys that he doesn't play with often to donate to little boys who don't have any before Christmas. He ran to the play room to find some and he quickly pointed out to me that I should donate my "exercise thing" because I rarely use it! What a little Smartie Pants....he is so right!

No comments: