Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Daycare



The boys started at their new daycare on Monday. Jill lives just 3 blocks from our house so that will be convenient for us. Brett and I dropped them off in the morning and Carson was very anxious to start playing. While I was at my meeting at the high school they announced that I had flowers to pick up in the front office. The note said, "We are doing fine. See you after lunch. Love, Carson & Collin". I was so surprised that Jill had sent me flowers! She said she realizes that it can be hard for mom's going back to work. Both boys did great and Carson had so much fun that he went back yesterday even though I didn't have to work! I will be working 1/2 days Thursday and Friday and then next week I'll be working Monday through Thursday from 8:30-4:30pm.

1 comment:

Abby said...

That is so sweet!!